Pages

June 30, 2011

20 things I want to do in next 20 years!

·         Go for a number of treks – especially Himalayan Treks (valley of flowers to Mansarovar!)
·         Be the fittest sans migraine!
·         Jog a lot in rains !! (A little odd.. I know!)
·         Write books for kids to make them take interest in some tough and boring subjects like science (not so boring) & history (for some of kids, it is really boring!)…
·         Improve a lot on writing and photography !
·         I want to do BIJNESSS!!
·         Buy Patola and paithani saree !!! :P Very costly affair... I know!
·         Be the expert in fabrics from all over india!!
·         Be expert in YOGA!! If not miracles, it will help me trek better! :P
·         Develop my  culinary skills—includes Khandvi, Patra, Daalbati, crispy veg, puran poli and chocolate cakes!
·         Make a large collection of earings , bracelets etc with proper place to manage them!!
·         Make a small library for children which will have all my childhood books in Gujarati and English!! J
·         Blog blog blog blog :P
·         Travel a lot lot lot!! J
·         Learn to DRIVE a car!! (or I would say, I want to remove my driving phobia !! And I am serious!!)
·         Visit seven sister states!!
·         Do bungee jumping and scuba diving at the age of 40 ! :P
·         For god’s sake, I want to play badminton all my life!
·         Start an awareness group for all ladies between 30s and 60s..
·         Have enough daring to go to SPA! ( I am scared of SPAs for uknown reasons!!)

Ahem ahem!!!

1 comment:

  1. AnonymousJuly 12, 2013

    I'm just commenting to make you understand of the remarkable discovery my cousin's daughter found viewing your web site.
    She mastered a lot of details, which include how it is like to
    possess a great teaching mindset to get the rest smoothly know precisely various
    multifaceted subject areas. You actually exceeded her expectations.
    Thank you for showing those essential, trustworthy, edifying and easy tips about this topic to Evelyn.



    Here is my blog post :: Aushängeschild - www.gore-hound.at -

    ReplyDelete