Pages

June 22, 2011

I am playing the game with my life… you?

Have you ever thought of feeling good consciously?? If yes congratulations!!... we are on the same boat!! But if no, try it…you will enjoy yourself just in a day’s time!!!

Yes, conscious efforts always converts into subconscious action when practiced regularly!! When I was a kid, I used to read madly.(thanks to mumma and my dadi). my dadi (I used to call her ‘MA’)had given me a novel named ‘polyena’..i don’t know the spelling also as it was a translated book in Gujarati.It is a story about a five years old girl who had her family which included a sister and a father. This very poor family throws her to a very stubborn aunt’s place. Her father had only one 'game' which she could carry with her.. that was… whenever you get something which is worst or less than what you always wanted, you should think that it is better than people who have less than what you have got. For example she got a doll from a dustbin which had stains on its frock and a broken leg.. her father taught her to think people don’t have dolls.. and that doll needs love as she doesn’t have a leg and you are capable enough to give love to her!!.. nice way na? the whole novel runs on this thought and finally her aunt also feels bad and starts loving her like anything! Not only her aunt but the entire town starts loving her!..

Today whenever I remember this novel and obviously my MA, I feel happy! And maybe I am also trying to play this game with my life!! yes..today my life is the game called ‘polyena’! I still have the novel but now in a very bad condition, as maybe it is a 50-60 years old book! But I would love to read it again and again!!

The game goes like this!..whenever you feel sad or a negative thought comes into your mind replace it with a positive one! (now so many books say the same!)..if you can’t ,think you haven’t received the worst condition or people do have worst condition in comparison with you!.. start feeling luckier! And you will be actually luckier! Motto of the life is to remain happy in any condition. You get promoted or not, got bad marks or you have lost something, you had a fight!..things can be changed when you are positive about it! Look at the little girl polyena.. she could have cried when she got a doll which is absolutely ugly for a kid to play! But she focused on giving love to the doll and felt good herself!! I am feeling the change since some days! Because…
I am playing the game with my life!! J YOU????

No comments:

Post a Comment