Pages

August 26, 2011

Igatpuri impresses…….

Igatpuri itself means a heaven!!!.... Take a look at the link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igatpuri

·         Loved the green city!! But  I should thank weather the most for it!!! Anyhow its better than Mumbai!
·         Liked old British structures! They were looking very classy with nature’s green carpet on compound walls!
·         Loved lakes and peaks of mountains with fog!
·         Loved the small church and the railway track almost parallel to the city outskirts..
·         The club I stayed had Badminton court and that goes for a ‘super like’!
·         The evening and morning chattering of ducks in the club was awesome J
·         The single TV room was much of an attraction! Somehow I loved the idea of watching TV together with all team-mates!
·         The adventurous graveyard trip was followed by fun and fear sessions mocked by my team mates on me :P
·         Enjoyed watching colorful insects in green grass!!!
·         Enjoyed long walks at night in the club..
·         Loved the weather which actually aggravated my cold on the first day of the stay.

I would definitely like to visit Igatpuri on weekends .. Provided I should have my gang of friends!!! Hare k friend zaroori hota hai J

No comments:

Post a Comment