Pages

August 18, 2011

Music...Which genre do you like?

People have tendency to ask what kind of music I like and I actually go blank!!

Except metal i love them all provided i am in a mood for that specific genre.

1. Rocky peppy dance songs! - Dhinkchika types... Or 4 baje gae lekin party abhi baki hai!
2.Melodious romantic songs!- mera pehla pehla pyar , pehala nasha pehla khumar types!
3.Old songs (Kishore Kumar-Asha-Lata songs)- 'Piya to' types to 'Mera kuch saaman'
4. Sufi songs-'allah ke bande' to 'maula mere' types..
5.Classical-Semi classical songs with fusion may be-'Payaliya' to 'mora piya mose' to 'madhuban mein radhika nachere!' Includes 'Laga chunari mein daag' types also..
6.Regional songs- Lavani , Gujarati sugam sangeet to garba!! (Don't ask me to name!I cant do injustice to any of my favourites!!)
7.Qawallis- 'Pal do pal ka sath humara' types!
8.Bhajan and chants : 'He ram ' to 'Himalaya chants'
9.Hollywood-'Nothings gonna change my love for you' to 'Tonights gonna be good night' types...
10.Jingles : all cadbury jingles to titan watch ads :)
11.Instrumental: Though not much into it but i certainly listen to Sitar! Specially if played by Papa. :)

I love them all..Which one do you like?. and I wont be surprised if i have 2-3 more types after i publish this post!! :)

PS:Wait for some days I will be coming up with detailed choices of each genre from my side ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment