Pages

August 17, 2011

Points i noted....

  • I really believe now that i am a born reader and i read too fast!
  • I have realized i enjoy Novels specially, historic novels the most!!
  • I enjoy clicking pics and i will really love to use PHOTO SHOP now!
  • I feel catching cold is more dangerous than any other most danger thing in the world!
  • I sleep too much now a days!
  • I am a real coffee lover! To add : My doc friend said, 2-3 cups a day is ok! :P
  • I wish Navaratri comes early and I end up in Ahmedabad as soon as possible!
  • 1st class AC in Indian railways are better than Air India Flights...Far more better!
  • I have also realized that i have so many hobbies and no time to indulge in all of them! :P
  • I am a real gadget freak sans Mobiles!! I cant type in touch pad!
  • I still think why i need a blanket  in mumbai - 365 days! :P
  • I have started loving silk sarees from my heart! I am jealous of my mom and Bua's saree collection!
  • I feel i can work great on marketing side some day!
  • I feel good if i blog ! :)
  • I miss my close friends in mumbai :(
  • I really need a salary hike! :P
  • I really need to work hard on getting things i deserve at professional level!
  • I have started hating rains!
  • I really really want to go for a Himalayan trek with friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment