Pages

September 11, 2011

Dreaming facts??!!!

As my last post , I was totally sleeepy in the office for the whole day with backlogs of 3 nights!!...But after reaching home I tried not to sleep in the evening so that I can have a good night sleep at night...

After doing time pass on some social networking sites, reading and music finally it was 10..But My roomie had not returned...So i was still stretching my 'Jagran'.. !!When she arrived I went to sleep....

I was in deeeeeep sleep and I dreamt some unusual things..

At mid night my roomie had a phone call with a very high volume ring tone!! She said 'Ok I am coming down' and I threw a dialouge in filmy style with action 'Kahan ja rahi hai...Ruk jaaaaaaa'!! She slammed the door on my face and went....

After sometime I dreamt I was reading something on net and It was such a nice story (Yes I do remember the story!!!) and felt good...

I finally dreamt that I am very happy eating a Cheese cake!! :) yeyeye!!!

In the morning (Or an afternoon!!) My roomie finally ordered me to wake up!! I went and started brushing.. The whole filmy incident was making me laugh!... I was to tell all these Dreamt scenes to her and She started telling me ..'Pata hai kya??'.......

OMG!!!...All I dreamt was partly true...Yes she had got a call..But rest of the story was cooked up from my 'Firtile mind' :P ..

I cross checked on net whatever I was reading in dream..and OMG-2!! It was there!! Dittto!! I think I had read it before sleeping!!: P :P

So..I was dreaming some partial facts happening before and during my sleep!!! What the heck!!! :P

But the third scene was only a dream-A cheese cake! :P May be with God's grace I will make it true!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment