Pages

September 10, 2011

How to keep awake in the office??

Tough day!! When you were not able to sleep properly..When you had super heavy lunch!..When you try hard to keep your eyes open!! ..You are super duper sleeeepy.....In the office!!!!!......What to do to save your 'Super like' status???

Please follow 5 step Procedure:
  1. Have a cup of coffee...
  2. Walk a bit on the floor and take a deep breathe!!!..
  3. Again have a cup of coffee...
  4. Go to the desk and try to work.
  5. If still sleepy and You are not able to focus.. Follow Step 1 again..
I hope the post will be useful to you!! Bang on it from tomorrow! :P


1 comment:

  1. That is very interesting, You are a very skilled blogger.
    I've joined your rss feed and sit up for searching for extra of your excellent post.

    Additionally, I have shared your website in my social networks

    Look into my web-site: Louis Vuitton Australia

    ReplyDelete