Pages

September 26, 2011

Mein Madhuri Dixit Banana chahati hu!!

I was a real crazy person for dancing!! (I am still there!!)

From Garba to Bharatnatyam to Salsa...

So, My benchmarkings (Yes you all Automotive people , I benchmarked some dancers!!)  were Madhuri Dixit for contemporary, Hema Malini and Meenakshi Sheshadri for Bharatnatyam!!!

I really tried to copy  famous songs of Madhuri and..The first  song (Silly song!) I became fan was...'Tu shayar hai...Mein teri Shayari'!! Man..I always felt , she is  stunning doing the signature action of the song..'Making her palm-fingers going 'snaky way'!(I cant describe a better way!!)..

Enjoy the link!!(For all Bollywood lovers.. Madhuri Lovers... For you!!!)




1 comment:

  1. Tu Kareena to hai...ab Madhuri bhi banegi kya...:)

    Or tere dance show me invite to kar kabhi..:)

    ReplyDelete