Pages

April 7, 2013

Shooo April, Go!

When I was 5:

The month of April used to be of sheer joy. With examinations coming to an end by mid April and of course the very big Birthday of my parent's princess were some of the reasons. Ah, did I mention the month of April brings summer vacations back in life?! Precious days!

Buying new clothes, mom's baking a cake session (Yeah generally they never bought cakes, I was a premature baby and so no Bahar-ka-khana till the age of seven!), Dad buying me cool stuff and Dadima's and mom's long sewing sessions which used to end before my birthday- Do I need any other excitement?! Well, my mom now says, they called kids on my birthday against my wishes to be alone so that I see them eating and I eat,I play and start developing good nature, otherwise I used to 'Hate' meeting people. It is a shock for me, as some of my friends says , I am too extrovert and fast when it comes to making friends. Phew!

When I was 15:

The same old joy, with a little bit of tension for exams. The harsh sun of Ahmedabad still failed to make me nervous, though the young girl was shocked with no-friends-enjoying-April-Syndrome. Batch mates were busy discussing about effects of sunlight on skin and Bubblegum was busy celebrating her birthday plans (Yeah it was a celebration itself!) with the fantastic frock Buddy N.

When I am 25:

April is no more a special celebration! My best buddies are in India, mom dad and brother -Well I have failed to meet them on my birthday after 2009 due to my job. Exams are approaching and projects are killing. Even though I have some really good friends here,I know it wont be an easy day. Tears will flow, smileys will bloom due to irritating friends calling me from India at odd hours! One thing I know, even when I like to age, entering the Quarter Life crisis is a danger zone for me!

So please APRIL fly high and don't come back soon again. Please Go!

3 comments:

  1. Үesterԁаy, while I ωas at ωorκ, my cousіn stοle my iphone аnd tested to seе if іt сan ѕuгvіve a 40 fоot drор, just
    so she can be а уοutube ѕensаtion.
    Mу apple ipad iѕ nοw broken аnd
    she hаs 83 views. І know this is comρletely off topic but Ι haԁ tο share it with sοmеοne!


    my blog; Daniel Chavez Moran

    ReplyDelete
  2. When is this premature baby's birthday?

    H B D in advance!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Uncle :) It is two days after your daughter-2's birthday :P

      Delete