Pages

May 25, 2013

Lesson of love.

That was the moment when may be I was falling down from the stairs due to the heat. May be it was only for a few seconds or may be not, I almost saw myself diving into a dark well of thoughts. I was thinking something deep down. I clearly remember a stream of thoughts. Only one stream, as I felt that was a sea of thoughts and I remember only this one.

I clearly understood what I wanted to do if I would have died of the head injury. Of course it was silly and I might get bashing by friends who might not like this sentence. Honestly I wanted to do only one thing.

I wanted to express my love to all people whom I loved THE MOST. May be I would have compromised on numbers if it would have happened really, albeit with a pinch of sorrow.

I knew what is important in my life and who all are. Or may be who is, how much. I almost cried to show how much I love them. I wanted to hug them and more than myself I was worried about how they felt seeing me leaving them. I wanted to make them feel good while I was going.

From the very moment, I want to meet every one I love and say how much I care for them. How much they mean to me. Something I am craving for which is not being expressed properly.

Some times it is not possible. Still it is important to me almost like my life.

3 comments:

  1. This is one good thing out of your injury. What I suspect you had in mind back here for months in Singapore is now finally coming out as a post. Always so late, are you?

    Also, begs the question: head injury changed something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its. The best written, sometime resembles to my life. Being a man, i don't know how should i express my emotions to my loved ones. I care for them love them 24*7 but expressing them i don't how it even i speek less but it does not mean i am not there for you.

    a wonderful article dear blogger bublegum....

    ReplyDelete