Pages

June 10, 2013

Four happening takes-Let me express!

It is the perfect weather to go out, take out the shield of umbrellas- rain coats and dissolve in the chilled rain drops. Well, as my mom and a few friends agree to a buddy's theory of misplaced Center of Gravity in my body, she doesn't let me go out and jump, I am happily swinging in the big garden balcony at home.

Last some days were exciting and full of changes- Good and Bad. Happiness of being at home, being with family, talking to friends sometimes, cooking and sleeping with a little bit nervousness for future. I thought let me express and ponder over awesome things happening with me, by me and may be, for me.

The Monsoon: 20 days under the scorching sun, suffering a heat stroke and the stroke on the head resulting into stitches finally ended with the refreshing breeze of Monsoon. Touch wood. Of course twitter made me nostalgic about Mumbai but then Ahmedabad is cool,super cool in monsoon. My now not so new (finally!) home has a big garden balcony only for me, it seems. Be it early morning or late at night, this place is in my permanent possession. Mogara, Jasood and other flowers with chirpy birds of our zoologist uncle in neighbour hood makes it super adorable.

Books: I keep on reading books, almost all the time. This activity eats out major chunk of my day after sleeping. I am not complaining, its a bliss. I read and narrate stories to my parents and discuss with them as well. That is fun, I am telling you.

Television: Going gaga over this idiot box as I absolutely was without it for four years. I watch matches, news (limited) , songs and of course dance shows. I am sure, my TV is feeling honored.

Yoga: Not sure about the whole weight loss effectiveness formula but I am already feeling freshness and flexibility, so much that my brother thinks, I might again start jumping/toggling and hurt my knees before the previous injury marks vanish.

Those were my fantastic four take on my own life! How many do you have?

No comments:

Post a Comment