Pages

April 23, 2014

B for Bride? No, Bridezilla!

So after the A for Allergy, of course Bride comes into my mind for the second alphabet!

Ms. Bubblegum, the bride is going through some severe mood swings which is truly describes as 'The bride has its own brain' phenomena.I am amazed at ways I look at things.

I forget about enjoying the story or even the heroes of the movie. I check out outfits and ornaments heroines wear in all movies I watch. I conveniently forget about some interesting dialogues. So very unlike me.

Fashion magazines and cosmetics catch my vision more than some mythological thrillers which I love to the core.

I keep on reading each and every article related to fitness, make up and easy tips to get ready for the big fat Indian wedding!

Of course the nonstop cribbing while checking never ending shopping list continues but when the actual shopping session begins yours truly enjoys splashing money as well!

When some asks about the yearly plan of my career, I become numb for a while. It is almost impossible to plan for any damn thing in my life beyond the Wedding day! Life seems blank!

Every particle of dust and each untidy sheets in the bachelor house irritates me but I keep calm as my mind is prepared to move out soon.I am going to have my own Home!!

Furniture shops and deals of cook wares grab my attention more than Spa and beauty saloons!

Cooking does not scare me, it is not that I daily cook but I have started enjoying cooking more than ever.

Everything around gets bifurcated in two worlds- Married and Unmarried. Yes, pretty much everything and every one.

People asking for your new surname/ caste and religion to check if it is a love marriage or an arranged marriage get the answer of their lives. Yes, the young lady, yours truly, gets rebellious without any reason.

No wonder, very soon my friends will be able to see a virtual grumpy and hyper monkey in me which every one calls a 'Bride Zilla'!

B is for Bride? No, the Bridezilla!


No comments:

Post a Comment