Pages

July 9, 2014

The day is back,

The day is back, when all I want is to write in the morning. I am pretty much hopeful that one more blabbering blog post would appear for readers, today.This feeling has arrived after a long long period of time.

The no-insomnia phase is enjoyable where I at least get six hours of sleep, in place of four I used yo sleep, before the wedding. Some hundred issues on professional front continue to make me bald, well hair fall is the new and most important issue to be solved now a days. God, writing about these random things, make me feel good. So I am carrying it on, pardon if you feel like punching on my face?!

The evening calls with offices in USA and UK, makes Mr.ISB go mad. Not because I remain busy after coming from office too, because I have to cook and do rest of the work which makes me dead tired.He thinks I should not continue this for long and hire a cook. Well, time only will tell.

Cooking different tasty food is the new excitement in my life. Note that many times I dont give my self even 7/10, some how Mr.ISB is super supportive, so are my in laws. Wait, they are not the victims of my foodie experiments yet.

Having a home of your own, in the city where you work is a different feeling altogether. Responsibilities of being the lady of the house are not that boring, it is fun. After years , I have a home where I stay. Amazing feeling, not many will understand.

A considerable amount of my time goes in listing out the shopping list. Major for homes, and if the budget permits (and my guts!) for me and Mr.ISB. The fun of stuffing the trolley with all house hold stuff only makes me realize that I am married!Seriously.

Many dishes in my mind to cook, many gadgets to buy for home, many more accessories and clothes for myself and Mr.ISB and what not. Goals and motives are in plenty. The new life has a lot of excitement, getting married is fun.

Well, I think I can write about the benefits of getting married in next post? Till then, Buh-bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment