Pages

March 11, 2016

aPOINTment #12

I have unintentionally joined the community of people who gets up with stiff body if they sleep on the mattress which does not belong to them in the first place. Not that I do not sleep properly, I sleep deep when I sleep but I get up with painful body pretending to be made up of wooden block. Well. Some more days.

Then there is a catch. I am not really sleeping on time. I get super tired by ten at night but I collect my will to sleep only after twelve which is not a good thing for a morning person like me. (Watching my favorite movies or web series does not count in!)

Such days also carry a lot of stiffness in office hours. Pain gets multiplied when we postpone breakfast or lunch. The deadly combination of hungry stomach and stiff body almost kill me and then some one offers me sinful chocolates and biscuits. Sugar rush and calories would never blush. Here my diet and health score throw themselves in the dustbin,

Since days I have been dying for a relaxed weekend where I do not get up with a plan at the back of my mind, unhealthy habits with busy weekends trouble me more. Stress for nothing is a thing now!

I have to buy some super formal blouses but either I roam around in the virtual market a bit too much and manage to feel overwhelmed or just do not have the courage to include this task in the already hectic weekends I have. This thing is on priority since three weeks. I am abusing those management lessons in which they talk about priority.

I want to re-start running but getting up without quality sleep and stiff body do not help me at all. I try to make up with a lot of walking and climbing stairs but where is the fun! The feel of endorphin kicking in is very precious.

There is so much to do on the work front and so many opportunities. Before I seize any of them there is a need of brushing my skills or developing a new skill set.

The entropy of life will not exactly stop increasing but I can slow down the chaos.

At least I can try.



No comments:

Post a Comment