Pages

April 28, 2016

W is for What's Up

So I decided to cheat a bit (if there is something like that) and grab this opportunity to catch up about life!


  • I have been reading a Turkish Author - Elif's novel and I must say I am pretty impressed by the style of writing. 'Rules of Love', do not go by the title.It is one of those classic versions of not at all good 'The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari'! I hope I would finish it by this weekend. 
  • I've started taking time to pamper my body and which only includes 'not walking to the station and back in the hot and humid morning of Mumbai'. I generally get a drop by my dad-in-law in the morning and hire a cab in the evening. I must say this has helped me after I was stressed up juggling with office work, workout and home stuff thanks to the vacation being enjoyed by our house helpers! 
  • I have been having two table spoons of Flax Seed Powder. I'm not sure if it would help my hair,skin and sleep over all but it is definitely tasty!
  • Planning to make smoothies this weekend. Any suggestions? 
  • My work out session has reduced to fifteen minutes but I'm trying to clean house, clean up the kitchen and do the dusting- drying up clothes etc as well. I hope it adds up to something.
  • I have been struggling to get seven hours of sleep and then suffer drowsy eyes (Also the mind) for the whole day. I've increased my tea intake to half a cup but it counts. 'Not doing anything interesting' is not my thing and so when I go to my room before sleeping - I watch an episode of an old classic serial 'Byomkesh Bakshi' or get into the book. Once I start doing somethings I compromise my sleep as irrespective of the time I sleep, I get up by 6.30am.How am I suppose to finish eight hours of sleep?
  • I've been trying to keep my Sundays relaxed but in the end plan something out. This might not change EVER.
I guess,I need to more interesting stuff now.Nothing much to say! What's up with you guys?

No comments:

Post a Comment